Several novel and innovative therapeutic approaches, both small molecule and biologics, are being currently investigated at various phases of development in order to avoid the beginning of disease-induced attacks and other long-term effects of porphyria
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Porphyria Targeting Therapies Market” report to its list of offerings.
Porphyria is a rare disorder that is characterized by excessive accumulation of porphyrin, a compound that aids in the formation of heme (an essential part of hemoglobin that helps carry oxygen in blood). Any anomaly caused by genetic or acquired abnormalities in heme biosynthesis (produced majorly in bone marrow and liver) can result in toxicity. It is worth highlighting that, till date, more than 1,000 mutations that can cause porphyria have been identified. However, prevalence of porphyria still remains unknown. Several treatment options such as gene therapy, proteasome inhibition and pharmacologic chaperones are currently being investigated among various other targeted treatment options.
To order this 130+ slides report, which features 90+ figures, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/porphyria-pipline-review.htmlhttps://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/dna-damage-response-targeting-therapeutics-market.html.
Key Market Insights
15+ therapies have been / are being developed for the different type of porphyria
More than 70% of the aforementioned candidates are currently under clinical evaluation. Further, three therapies, namely Panhematin™, GIVLAARI® and SCENESSE®, have already been approved for the treatment of different types of porphyria.
Around 50% of the therapeutics are being developed as biologics
Majority (over 65%) of the abovementioned biologic drugs have been / are being designed for administration via the intravenous route. Furthermore, majority of the drugs (37%) have been / are being targeting acute intermittent porphyria.
Over 30% of the therapies have been / are being developed for erythropoietic protoporphyria
More than 65% the abovementioned therapies are currently being evaluated in clinical phases. Further, around 60% of the aforementioned therapy candidates are being developed as small molecules.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/porphyria-pipline-review/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent RD trends related to Porphyria?
- What are the key challenges faced by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What are the principal therapies developed by the companies in this domain?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- What are the key geographies where research on porphyria is actively being conducted?
- Who are the key investors in this domain?
- Who are the key opinion leaders / experts in this field?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/porphyria-pipline-review.html or email [email protected]
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
- Human Microbiome Market (4th Edition), Microbiome therapeutics market Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2022-2035
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium - https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis
Pinterest - https://in.pinterest.com/RootsanalysisPin/_saved/