How do I download free ringtones?
There are a number of ways to download free ringtones to your Android phone. One way is to use a ringtone downloading app, such as Ringtone Maker or Zedge. Another way is to find ringtones on websites like Tonosdellamadacanciones.com, and then download them to your phone. Finally, you can transfer ringtones from your computer to your Android phone via USB. Here are detailed instructions for each method:
Using an app:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone and search for “ringtone maker” or “zedge”.
2. Download and install one of these apps.
3. Open the app and browse through the available ringtones
4. When you find one you like, tap on it and then tap “Set as ringtone” or “Set as notification sound”.
Using a website:
1. Go to a ringtone downloading website https://tonosdellamadacanciones.com/.
2. Search for the ringtone you want or browse through the available options.
3. Once you’ve found the ringtone you want, click on the “Download” button.
4. On the next page, click on the “Download” button again. This will download the ringtone file to your computer.
5. Connect your Android phone to your computer via USB.
6. Copy the ringtone file from your computer to the “Ringtones” folder on your Android phone.
7. Disconnect your phone from your computer.
8. On your phone, go to Settings Sound Phone ringtone and select the ringtone you just added.
Ctra. de Fuentenueva 46
State Full: Madrid
Zip code: 28295
Phone: 695 073 928