Cancer is one of the leading causes of mortality, accounting for 0.6 million deaths in 2019, in the US alone. The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) states that by 2040, the global burden of cancer is expected to grow to 27.5 million new cases and 16.3 million cancer deaths annually.,  Although cancer therapeutics continue to be one of the most active areas in terms of drug development, there is still a significant unmet need in this domain. Conventional cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy, surgery and radiation therapy, have demonstrated very limited efficacy in late-stage cancers. Specifically, chemotherapy and radiation therapy are also associated with several side effects. Their non-specific nature has severe detrimental effects on the patients’ quality of life.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/til-therapies-market/request-sample.html
Scope of the Report:
The “TIL-based Therapies Market by Target Indications (Melanoma, Head and Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer, Hepatocellular Cancer, Sarcoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, and Cervical Cancer), Key Players and Key Geographies (North America, Europe and Asia Pacific) – Global Forecast 2021-2030” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of TIL-based therapies. The report highlights the efforts of both industry players and academic organizations in this rapidly evolving segment of the biopharmaceutical industry. Amongst other elements, the report features the following:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of TIL-based therapies with respect to type of developer (industry / non-industry), phase of development (preclinical, phase I, phase I/II and phase II), therapeutic area (hematological cancer, solid tumor and others), popular target indications (melanoma, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, head and neck cancer, sarcoma, colon cancer, acute myeloid leukemia, stomach cancer, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, cervical cancer, breast cancer and others), source of T-cells (autologous and allogeneic), dose frequency (single dose, multiple dose and split dose), target patient segment (children, adults and elderly patients) and type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy). Further, the chapter provides detail on the most active players (in terms of number of pipeline candidates) engaged in this domain.
- An analysis highlighting the key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain. It features a 2×2 matrix assessing the relative experience of KOLs shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) in this field, and a schematic world map representation, indicating the geographical location of eminent scientists / researchers engaged in the development of TIL-based therapies.
- Detailed profiles of therapies being evaluated in clinical stages (phase I/II or above); each profile features an overview of the therapy, its mechanism of action, current development status, key clinical trial results, dosage regimen and manufacturing information.
- An overview of key therapeutic areas that are being targeted by TIL-based therapies. It also includes an assessment of the opportunity (in terms of revenue generation potential from therapy sales) across oncological disease indications.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past, covering RD agreements, license agreements (specific to technology platforms and product candidates), product development and commercialization agreements, manufacturing agreements, clinical trial collaborations, product supply management agreements, joint ventures and others.
- An analysis of investments that have been made into companies which have proprietary TIL-based products / technologies. The various type of funding instances reported in this domain include seed financing, venture capital financing, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent public offerings, grants, and debt financing.
- A case study on manufacturing of cell therapy products, highlighting the key challenges associated with the production of such therapies. In addition, it features a detailed list of contract service providers and in-house manufacturers engaged in this market.
- An elaborate discussion on various factors that form the basis for the pricing of cell-based therapies. It features different models / approaches that a pharmaceutical company may adopt, in order to decide the price of a TIL-based therapy.
- A review of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by developers of marketed T-cell therapies, namely KYMRIAH® and YESCARTA®.
To request a free insight to this report: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/til-therapies-market/free-insights.html
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent RD trends related to TIL-based therapies?
- Which are the key therapeutic areas targeted by TIL-based therapies?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players engaged in the development of TIL-based therapies?
- What challenges are commonly faced by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- Who are the key investors in this domain?
- Who are the key opinion leaders / experts engaged in this upcoming field of therapeutics?
- Which types of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- Which are the key regions where contract manufacturing support is available for TIL-based therapies?
- What are the different types of promotional strategies that are likely to be adopted for approved / yet to be commercialized TIL-based therapies?
- Which factors are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For additional details, please visit: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/til-therapies-market.html Or [email protected]
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415