As of today, most of the top revenue generating drugs, across the globe, are biologics. During our research, we were able to identify 67 top selling biologics (revenues equal to or above USD 500 million in 2020).
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/top-selling-biologics-market/request-sample.html
Top selling biologics market has so far been primarily led by industry players. Majority of industry players have taken a step towards investing their time and resources for the development of biologic therapies.
Genentech, Amgen, Janssen Biotech, Sanofi and Novo Nordisk are amongst the major players in this domain. Biogen, AstraZeneca, Merck, Bristol Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, AbbVie and Novartis are other players that have entered the Top Selling Biologics domain in the past.
It is worth highlighting that most of the therapies are monoclonal antibodies capture the highest share (54%) of the top selling biologics market. This can be attributed to the various advantages offered by them, including high reproducibility and specificity. It is also worth mentioning that these therapeutic modalities are being used for many cancer indications. Further, most of the top selling biologics are currently delivered via subcutaneous route of administration. However, most of the top selling biologics are available in the form of vials. This can be attributed to the better sterility assurance and reduced particle presence offered by such packaging formats. 
To request a customization to this report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/top-selling-biologics-market/request-customization.html
Key Questions Answered
- Which biologics have achieved blockbuster status in the last 1-2 years?
- Who are the leading players engaged in the development of top selling biologics?
- Which key clinical conditions are presently targeted by top selling biologics?
- What are the historical global sales of top selling biologics?
- Which product life cycle management strategies are most commonly adopted by players to extend the life of their top selling products?
- What is the current annual treatment cost associated with top selling biologics?
- Which regions have emerged as key hubs for conducting clinical studies focused on top selling biologics?
- How has the biosimilars landscape in this market evolved over the past few years?
- Which factors are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/top-selling-biologics-market.htmlOr [email protected]
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415