Well, the main purpose why someone would use WalletConnect is to connect to the decentralized apps. If you have already been introduced to this platform and you know its work mechanism, it would be easy for you to understand what I am talking about. However, being a new user, at times, you may not be able to figure out its complicated work mechanism.
Therefore, to help you out in this situation, we have brought to you this guide which would help you in learning how to connect Wallet Connect to a decentralized app.
For your information, carrying out this process is pretty simple and you can do it without any complications just by referring to the guidelines discussed below.
Steps to establish the connectivity
Before you initiate this process, I'd like you to know that you can connect only that particular decentralized application with Wallet Connect that it supports. If you believe you are connecting the correct dApp, then you can follow the steps listed below:
- First and foremost, you will need to open one of the compatible decentralized apps
- Followed by this, you can go ahead with choosing one of the dApps- e.g. Uniswap
- Now, to establish the connection, you first need to open Uniswap
- Click on the option to connect and then select "WalletConnect" as your next option
- Followed by this, you can simply scan the QR code that is available on your screen
- It's time to complete the authorization process
- As soon as you scan the QR code, your preferred wallet would open up on your screen
- When you are asked to approve the connection, select the relevant option for the same
- Now, you can use this decentralized app with Wallet Connect without any difficulty
- At this stage, you can get started with funds/ assets withdrawal from your wallet
Now, whenever you make any transaction, you will be required to approve it from your device. However, before you click on the "Confirm Swap" option, you should carefully verify the transaction details.
To make sure that you are making the transactions in the most secure and encrypted manner, you should definitely connect your dApps to Wallet Connect. As you can see connecting the two platforms was pretty simple and the process got completed within a few minutes.