Choosing a good crypto platform is necessarily one of the biggest tasks when you think of dealing in cryptocurrency, but another important thing that you need to be concerned about successfully getting started with the chosen platform. The moment you decide on which platform you are going to use for dealing in crypto, you need to make sure that you create an account on it.
Similarly, if you have chosen Coinbase for the purpose of crypto trading, you need to have your own Coinbase sign in credentials. Having an account on this platform is necessarily important for using any crypto exchange including Coinbase. This is because it opens the gateway to all the services that are included in that particular platform.
So, today I will walk you through all the stages that are involved in creating an account on the Coinbase platform.
The stages you need to walk through
Stage 1- Fill up the sign-up form
Stage 2- Then, you need to verify your email address
Stage 3- This shall be followed by verifying your phone number
Stage 4- It's time to add your personal details
Stage 5- Then, you can go ahead by verifying your identity
Stage 6- Lastly, link a payment method to Coinbase sign in and start trading
At every stage, you need to complete a few sets of steps which we are going to explain in the sections below so that you know what you are supposed to do and in what manner.
Another key factor to note down here is, you should always fill in correct and valid information in the given forms so that you do not face any kind of hindrance during the verification of the fed details. This shall help you make sure that you are able to start using Coinbase very easily and quickly.
A brief overview of the stages involved
- As we said, the first step is to go to www.coinbase.com website and then fill up the registration form that can be accessed by clicking the "Get Started" button. In the sign-up form, you have to fill in information such as your name, and email address, and finally add a new Coinbase sign in password. After reviewing these details, you need to submit the details and then move to the next stage.
- The next stage involved verifying the email address that you provided in the first stage. For verification purposes, you have to sign into your registered email account and check the email sent by Coinbase. After opening that email, you can go ahead by clicking the link present in that email and then do as required.
- When you are at this stage, you need to verify the phone number. To initiate the phone number verification process, you first need to sign into your account with the correct Coinbase sign in credentials. As soon as you get into your account, you'll be asked to enter your phone number and then click the "Send code" option. Now, you need to enter the 7-digit code that is sent to you by the Coinbase team and submit it.
- As you know, it's time now to add some personal information about you which would include details such as your name, date of birth, residential address, why you wish to use Coinbase, your SSN details, and so on. Make sure that you provide true details in this form because you need to verify them later on.
- At this stage, you need to provide documents supporting the details that you have fed in the verification form. For this also, you need to undergo the Coinbase sign in process. After uploading the documents, you need to enable two-step verification as well.
- Lastly, you can link any of the supported payment methods to complete the process and then you'll be able to buy crypto assets of your choice.
Coinbase is the pioneer in the field of cryptocurrency exchanges and has been offering its services since 2012. If you are planning to make an investment in crypto through this platform, you've definitely made a good choice because the Coinbase sign in platform would never disappoint you in any way.