Coinbase wallet provides financial security to your crypto assets in a very unique and secure way. In case you are wondering how to regain access to your Coinbase wallet, then there are two definite and easy ways to do so. First of all, you need to understand that you can operate this wallet in two different ways.
For your information, the first way through which this wallet is accessible is via the wallet extension that is currently only available for Chrome users. On the other hand, if you wish to access the Coinbase wallet through your smartphone, then you can do so by installing the wallet app on your device- iOS or Android.
Now, let's come to the main topic of our discussion i.e. some users are not able to access their wallets through the wallet app.
Some major reasons behind the issue
Now, if you are wondering what could be the possible reasons behind the problem you are facing. Well, the following points could help you with the same:
- Your device is having an older version of the Coinbase wallet app
- You are using a device of which the operating system is not compatible with the app
- There is some problem with your device or the wallet servers are down
- In addition to that, if your device is receiving a slow internet connection, then also you'll face the same issue
Now that we have talked about some possible factors due to which you might be facing some issues with your Coinbase wallet app, it's time now to have a look at the possible ways through which this issue can be easily resolved and you can regain access to your dumped crypto assets.
Solutions to fix the Coinbase wallet app issues
- By installing the latest app update of Coinbase wallet, you can get rid of these issues
- Moreover, users can also clear browser cache, cookies, and history to get rid of the problem
- Additionally, you can also assure that your device is connected to a speedy internet connection
- Get in touch with the Coinbase Help team and let them know about the problem you're facing
After referring to the troubleshooting tips and tricks that I have laid down in the section above, you will be able to come out of the problem you are facing. This shall definitely help you in regaining wallet access on your mobile on the go. If none of the above solutions helped, reinstall the app or try to access the wallet through its Chrome extension.